By: Heather Ross
Miss the libraries? I know I do, but now you can order library clothing to wear at home.
New this year:
Back by popular demand:
- “Old school” Simstitch hoodies!! SimStich hoodies looks like the old fashion sewn on letters, but they are applique. My kids have these sweatshirts and the letter has washed well.
- Old favorites — Open House T-shirts, tie dye t-shirts, and puffy vests and more!!
Please order using our online store managed through the vendor:
- You will need to create an account to place your order. Please remember your userID and password for future orders. (forgot your account? Make a new one)
- Add items to your cart.
- Check out — You will receive a confirmation email with your total.
- Make your payment outside of this site. Payment by PayPal / Venmo or Zell is preferred.
- Campus orders will be sent via UPS with other mail to campus library.
- UP orders can either be sent to your branch library, curbside pickup on Curtain Road (thank you Commons Services) or picked up at my house (I live 2 miles from campus.) Please use this formto specify delivery.
- If paying by PayPal – Click on Send or Request money –>Send money–>enter email firstname.lastname@example.org–>sending to a friend. Enter the amount and put your name in the notes field. You may be charged a small fee if you are using your bank card to pay but it’s a small amount. There is no fee if link your PayPal account directly to your bank account.
- If paying by Venmo – my account is @Heather-Ross-121.
- If paying by Zell directly from your bank, please contact me.
- If paying by check (please don’t if possible) – Please make the checks out to Heather Ross and send to Donna Dean, 3 Paterno Library
All proceeds benefit the Centre County United Way. Thank you for your continued support.