Reminder: Tech Update Tomorrow, October 8
Tuesday, October 8, 2013
3:00 – 4:00 p.m.
Topics to include:
- Box: An overview of this soon to be available cloud-based service that lets you store all of your content online, so you can access, manage and share it from anywhere.
- I-Tech Website Redesign: The I-Tech Website was recently redesigned – we’ll show you what’s new!
- Recent CMS Changes: An overview and a heads-up on upcoming changes.
- BrowZine: Emily Rimland will demo this iPad app that allows you to browse, read, and monitor many of the library’s scholarly journals, or in other words, virtual journal browsing.
- UCS Account Space: Want to learn how to free up file space in your UCS account? Ryan Johnson has tips on how to increase your available space.
Brought to you by the University Libraries’ Department of Information Technologies.
If you cannot participate in person please join us via MediaSite Live: http://live.libraries.psu.edu/
(login instructions for mediasite live: https://www.libraries.psu.edu/psul/intranet/mediasite.html)