Ubot who?

By Tracie Wickersham, Interlibrary Loan

ubot on nittany lionGreetings! I’m Ubot! I am a representative for Uborrow! Did you know that I have been touring your library? Maybe you have seen me around hanging out with Nittany? Let me tell you a little bit about myself. I originally came from the University of Maryland, as a representative for the Uborrow system.

What is Uborrow you ask? Uborrow is a shared catalog of the Big Ten libraries where you can search and directly request circulating material. Uborrow is located on the Interlibrary Loan web page https://www.libraries.psu.edu/psul/ill.html

As I was saying, my journey began at the University of Maryland and I will be making stops at every Big Ten institution! You can follow my journey through Twitter by using #wheresubot to see where I have been and where I will be going next! By the time my mission is complete, I will be at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. I have enjoyed my time here at Penn State, and please do not forget, keep an eye out for my adventures on Twitter! ubot2