by Binky Lush, chair, Web Implementation and Management Team (WIMT)
It’s been a little over a month since we officially launched the Libraries’ top level web pages in Drupal. This is a great time to take a look back over the last month to reflect on what we’ve accomplished and what’s coming next!
First, a few numbers:
- 46 days since we launched (Dec. 21)
- 28 meetings with stakeholders from departments and subject libraries
- 321,000 pageviews on the top 15 pages (12/21–2/4). The top pages in Drupal are the
◦ Subject Guides
◦ Hours and Locations
- 230 items moved from “To Do” to “Done” list
- 66 tickets in LibAnswers since Dec. 1 (some feedback, some bug reports, some related specifically to Drupal, some to CQ, some to databases, etc)
- 14 training documents for our staff editing Drupal
Overall, we’ve had over 720,000 pageviews on our site since we went live , so our infrastructure is great and holding up to the high traffic our site receives. Our new Subject and Course Guides pages are getting great traffic, – 30% more than the same time last year.
What’s coming next
On the migration side of things, we are excited that the full suite of tutorials has been migrated and upon approval will move into production next week, so our “How Do I” page in the guides section will have lots of great resources!
In terms of development, we are actively working on the changes to global navigation, the Staff Site, News and Events, Promotion and Tenure Recognition and the Alumni Library. Up next will be the Libraries Template and the Staff Directory.
Your feedback is critical to the success of this project! Good and bad, big or small, outrageous or simple, we want to hear from you. You can submit feedback via the website feedback link at the bottom of every page on the site.