- Migration meeting this week with Special Collections Library
- First Content Board working meeting on February 29 to set milestones and plan pre- and post-migration workflow
- Migration meetings with campus libraries will begin in March
- Promotion and Tenure Recognition
- Alumni Library
- News and Events
- Global Navigation and Information Architecture changes
We want your feedback! Please submit questions and comments via the website feedback link at the bottom of every page.
New site feature: Search Box on every page
Our new search box appears in the right top corner of every page on the Libraries new site. We are following Penn State policy by providing the ability to search Penn State, the Penn State Directory and Penn State Departments on every page. We have added to that the ability to search the Libraries site (default search) as well as Lionsearch (Books Articles and More) from every page. The search is a drop down (as shown in screenshot). Once the user clicks in the search box, the default option of “in Penn State Libraries” appears – performing a Libraries site search, across the new Drupal site, the existing CQ site, as well as LibGuides. Clicking on the arrow to the right of “Penn State Libraries” presents users with their other search options.
Questions? Suggestions? Please submit questions and comments via the website feedback link at the bottom of every page.