Thank you to everyone who helped out with judging the People’s Choice Award for the first-ever Edible Book Contest on Monday, March 20. “A Wrinkle in Time” by Preeya Kuray, a student in the Materials Science and Engineering graduate program, was selected as the winner! Other winners include:
- Most Creative: Ashley Hoover with Animal Cracker Farm
- Best Depiction of a Classic: Preeya Kuray with A Wrinkle in Time
- Funniest/Punniest: Ali Zawoski with Twinkie Thousand Leagues Under the Sea
- Most Appetizing: Lourdes Bobbio with Quidditch World Cup
Thanks to Rebecca Miller, Joe Salem, Linda Struble and Ann Thompson for their judging talents, and Jose Guerrero for his creative edible book project.
– submitted by Hailley Fargo, Knowledge Commons