Thank you to everyone who helped out with judging the People’s Choice Award for the first-ever Edible Book Contest on Monday, March 20. “A Wrinkle in Time” by Preeya Kuray, a student in the Materials Science and Engineering graduate program, was selected as the winner! Other winners include:
- Most Creative: Ashley Hoover with Animal Cracker Farm
- Best Depiction of a Classic: Preeya Kuray with A Wrinkle in Time
- Funniest/Punniest: Ali Zawoski with Twinkie Thousand Leagues Under the Sea
- Most Appetizing: Lourdes Bobbio with Quidditch World Cup
Images of all the submissions and their titles are in the gallery.
Thanks to Rebecca Miller, Joe Salem, Linda Struble and Ann Thompson for their judging talents, and Jose Guerrero for his creative edible book project.
– submitted by Hailley Fargo, Knowledge Commons