Open Budget Request Sessions will be conducted by Courtney Dillon and Pam Hough in Pattee W211A on the following dates and times:
- 2-4 p.m., Thursday, April 27
- 9-11 a.m., Monday, May 1
- 10 a.m.-noon, Thursday, May 4
- 2-4 p.m., Thursday, May 11
Budget administrators and budget assistants should feel free to come to Pattee W211A anytime during our these two-hour sessions for assistance with inputting their budget requests or questions about the new system.
We will also be available for the campuses via Adobe Connect during the above dates and times.
- Session 1: 2-4 p.m., Thursday, April 27: https://meeting.psu.edu/r5n41nd6eko/
- Session 2: 9-11 a.m., Monday, May 1: https://meeting.psu.edu/r19q6v5c4k4/
- Session 3: 10 a.m.-noon, Thursday, May 4: https://meeting.psu.edu/r7ns1cknmxn/
- Session 4: 2-4 p.m., Thursday, May 11: https://meeting.psu.edu/r59zw30wv8f/
Questions from our Campus Budget Administrators and Budget Assistants will be handled either via the chat pod in Adobe Connect or via telephone. If you would rather ask your question via the telephone, please send a chat pod message to us asking us to call you and please include your phone number.
– submitted by Courtney Dillon, Business Office