By: Rebecca M Peterson
- Workstations removed and laptops are secured in a locked cart
- The room will seat up to 27 students (27 laptops available as well)
- There are 3 height adjustable tables for anyone who needs this accommodation. The chairs are height adjustable as well.
- Printers were removed from the room and relocated to the vending area adjacent
- Individual white boards will be available for use during instruction (to remain locked in storage cabinet when not in use). These can be hung on a track around the room to showcase students’ work.
- New carpet squares installed and whiteboards installed on walls
- This room to remain open as a study space when not in use. It will be rekeyed as an instruction room, but in the meantime, Maps/GIS can open it if the room is locked for some reason.
- Updates related to these changes are reflected on classroom pages at:
Any questions? Feel free to contact Rebecca Peterson at firstname.lastname@example.org.