Submitted By: Ryan Johnson
One of the new exciting tools in Office 365 is Microsoft Forms. With Microsoft Forms, you can easily create surveys, quizzes and polls. To create a form, following the instructions below:
Create a form
- Under My Forms, select New Form or New Quiz.
- Enter a name for your form. You can also enter an optional subtitle for it.
- Select Add Question to add a new question to a form or quiz. You can choose to add Choice, Text, Rating, or Date questions.
- For choice questions, enter the text you want to display for the question and each of the choices.
- Select Preview at the top of the design window to see how your form will look on a computer or mobile device.