Now that you are working at home, you may want to change your default 2FA device to be your cell phone or home phone instead of your work phone.
This tip explains how to make the device you use most often your default device, so you don’t need to select it from the list each time you log in.
Start at the WebAccess Login Screen:
- Go to WebAccess.psu.edu, enter your ID and password, and click LOGIN– but don’t authenticate yet.
- If you have enabled automatic push or phone call, click the blue Cancel button.
- Before you authenticate, click My Settings & Devices. (On your mobile device, select Settings, then My Settings and Devices.)
- Authenticate when prompted again.
Next, on the My Settings and Devices screen:
- Locate the drop-down list labeled Default Device.
- Select the device you want to be the defaultwhen you authenticate, and click Save.
- Click Back to Loginto continue logging in to WebAccess.