by Ryan Johnson, I-Tech
The newer version of Chrome doesn’t allow Flash to run automatically by default, so here is how to turn it back on:
1. Click on the three dots on the top right and click Settings.
2. Click the Show advanced settings link at the bottom.
3. Under the Privacy section, click the Content settings… button.
4. In the box that pops up, scroll down to the Flash section and select Allow sites to run Flash.
5. Click Done and close Settings.
At this point, websites (including Mediasite) should load normally again.