Ambition

Sneak Peak of what my next blog will be about. I am going to talk about how Australia has helped me!

Ever since I was three years old I told my mom I wanted to be a veterinarian. That first line is a likely story from almost every Pre-Vet and Vet student, but it is true. I have always had a love for animals ever since I could remember and always had one of my cats in my arms. The reason my family owns three dogs and two cats is all because of me. Living in a family full of doctors is not the easiest thing living up to, but it has given me the medicine aspect. I was taught to always love medicine first and animals second, and I think my background has helped me do that.

When I applied to Penn State my goal in mind was to major in a Pre-Vet program. As I was doing orientations and visits I have found from professors and students that the Animal Science major was the route to go. So that is what I did, and I am a lot happier with that decision! I am gaining a lot more hands-on experience compared to the crazy sciences (even though An Sci still has to go through most of the hard science courses too!)

Look for more about how Australia has helped me decide what I want to do for my career!

4 thoughts on “Ambition

1. Hi my loved one! I want to say that this article is awesome, great written and come with approximately all significant infos. I would like to see extra posts like this .

2. With everything that appears to be developing inside this area, a significant percentage of viewpoints are generally rather radical. Having said that, I appologize, but I do not give credence to your entire idea, all be it exciting none the less. It would seem to everyone that your opinions are generally not completely justified and in simple fact you are generally yourself not wholly confident of the assertion. In any event I did appreciate examining it.

3. I think other site proprietors should take this site as an model, very clean and wonderful user friendly style and design, let alone the content. You are an expert in this topic!