Bitter Sweet

Tonight was our last night in Sydney and it is bitter sweet. Instead of going out with a bang, like the other nights, we decided to take it easy and relax. It was very nice and fun to hangout all together and pack up!

Although I am going to really miss it here and I LOVE IT HERE, I am honestly ready to go home. I miss my family, dogs, and boyfriend a lot and I can’t wait to see them all. I hope my flights don’t get canceled on my way home because I am so anxious to get there that I don’t think I will be able to wait any minute longer. This snow better hold up until 9:30 pm on Wednesday night! I leave tomorrow afternoon (Wednesday here in Australia) and will get home Wednesday night in America which means I am traveling back into time! I leave from Sydney to LA, then from LA to Chicago, and then Chicago to State College….THEN HOME!!!!!!!

I really miss America and can’t wait to see the snow! I want to go skiing when I get home but it will be a huge shock to go from 100 degree weather to 0 degree weather in a matter of a few hours and airports.

I hope this won’t be my last blog post ever because I plan to blog a bit more about my ambitions which I started and the impact this trip has made in my life.

I will also try and post a few things about my internship at the zoo and the online class that we have to take for this trip.

Thank you to everyone who has followed…I might have to change the name of my blog since I won’t be down under in 2 days!!!

One thought on “Bitter Sweet

1. You are able to change to a NVIDIA GeForce model if you would prefer that.
    I would voice it out is the foremost gaming laptop within limited budget.

Just search for popular trends and jjoin the bandwagon. When searching for a fantastic gaming laptop make sur it
    features a discrete graphics card with a minimum of 512MB of video memory.
    Know that these laptops are seldom under $1000.