With most Penn Staters in the middle of midterms and prospective students in the process of applying for schools, times can by hectic and stressful for sure. If you ever have a bad day, just pick yourself up, take a deep breath, and think about one of these quotes to get you going!
1. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
2. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
3. “Either you run the day or the day runs you.” – Jim Rohn
4. “Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.” – Dalai Lama
5. “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
6. “What’s the point of being alive if you don’t at least try to do something remarkable.” – Anonymous
7. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
8. “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” – Anne Frank
9. Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. –Charles Swindoll
10. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover. –Mark Twain
Happy studying, happy dreaming, happy thinking, Penn State! And remember to take breaks, go for a walk, and do your best. Professors want you to do well, and you will.