RCL Brainstorming

I have been requested to brainstorm for a couple project coming up in the next weeks. They include ideas for my “I believe” project (hopefully not corny but well thought out), ideas for my civic blog and ideas for my passion blog.

First my ideas for the “I believe” podcast and paper are:

1)”I believe in equity not equality” 2) “I believe College education is overrated/overpriced”

My ideas for Civic Issues Blog: Education and/or Identity/rights

My ideas for Passion Blog: I currently have a passion blog about music but it did not go as I had hoped. Perhaps I can do something that I do everyday. Maybe I can do short story/poem/novela reviews and personal/opinionated analysis. I am not too sure yet.

One thought on “RCL Brainstorming

1. I never commented on this so I’ll do that now:
    I really like idea of college education for the I Believe project, when I thought about mine I tried to mostly just think about how my past has led me to where I am today, simple stuff about life, but not only is the price of education everywhere in media and politics to be lowered but it impacts students like ourselves more than any of the politicians that say they want to fix the price. The idea isn’t so much original toward your own past and your own life but it’s the realest part about being a college student, it’s real for low income families and it’s a real issue among 90% of the population.

I also like both of your Civic blog ideas, I think if you went through with the education podcast, you’d have a lot of background information to use for an education related blog but identity rights are just as important and newsworthy.

As I was reading your idea for the passion blog and you said that maybe you would do something that you do everyday, I honestly thought you meant your blog would just be what your day was like as you’re writing the blog, and tbh that wouldn’t be bad either, you’re a college kid with different classes from everybody else with different perspectives on information and perception and embellishment on reality is always welcome aha. Idk just an idea if you don’t know what to do yet, yannow. Otherwise I think story reviews is just as neat especially if you add the poem/story into your blog and let other people read through and get their own opinions on it to agree or disagree with what you said.

Great ideas dude