Grammy Nominations

The Grammy’s are scheduled for February 5th, 2023. If you’re unaware, winning a Grammy is arguably the highest honor a musical artist can receive. In 2021, Harry was lucky enough to win the Grammy for Best Pop Solo Performance. Last year, he was nominated for 3 Grammys, but this year he’s been nominated for seven! Below are all of the categories Harry is nominated for and if I think he’ll win. (Not that I know anything lol).

Here are all seven of Harry’s 2023 Grammy nominations:

Record of the Year – As It Was

Although “As It Was” was streamed millions of times, I do believe it is going to get beat out in this category. There are so many amazing and popular songs in this category and my prediction is that Beyonce will win with “BREAK MY SOUL” or Lizzo with “About Damn Time.” I think both of these artists deserve to win and I for sure won’t be mad if I see them on stage.

Album of the Year – Harry’s House

Amazing. Harry’s House is by far my favorite Harry album, and I could quite literally spend the rest of this blog talking about what makes it so amazing. In my opinion there is no competition in this category and if the Grammy goes to anyone else, he was robbed.

Song of the Year – As It Was

Don’t get me wrong, I love Harry Styles (if it wasn’t made obvious by the literal blog about him) but I would pay money for Taylor Swift to win Song of the Year with “All Too Well (10 Minute Version). There really isn’t much more to be said. Regardless of if “All Too Well” was the most popular song of the year or not, this song deserves to win.

Best Pop Solo Performance – As It Was

Honestly, really hoping Steve Lacey wins this award with “Bad Habit.” I think this single was a really big breakout moment for him as an artist and he deserves this Grammy after having such a successful year.

Best Pop Vocal Album – Harry’s House

Rooting for Harry again, very surprising I know. I wouldn’t be mad if Adele won in this category with “30,” but I do this Harry will win.

Best Music Video – As It Was

Fully praying Taylor wins this Grammy with the music video/full on movie-level production quality for “All Too Well (10 Minute Version). I refuse to make any more comments. She better win.

Best Engineered Album (non-classical) – Harry’s House]

Honestly, I don’t even know what this category means. But I do know Harry is nominated which means I am hoping he wins.

Once again, I literally don’t listen to music except for like an hour a day at the gym and its mostly Harry Styles or One Direction anyways so it really doesn’t even count. I am literally the worst person ever to make these predictions and they’re probably all wrong but go Harry!

2 thoughts on “Grammy Nominations

1. I think you have interesting predictions, and it is awesome how on-trend you are with music. I hardly know any of the artists mentioned in your blog but they sound interesting! Great job with your blog!

2. I really like these predictions. Congrats on all your blogs this semester. Great work with this one and with all of them. Hoping that MGK wins best Rock Artist.