Passion Blog Ideas

For my passion blog I am thinking about writing about the different scandals going on in todays sports world and the lengths some players are going in order to be the best. Some players would rather cheat or participate in illegal activity to win a game rather than to actually work hard and get better. Another topic I am thinking about is animal rescue and why people choose to buy dogs from a breeder instead of adopting or rescuing a dog that is in need of a home. Dogs just want a family and someone to love them and so many dogs get killed simply because they are not wanted and they are tossed aside like they are trash.

3 Comments on Passion Blog Ideas

1. hpp5047
    September 4, 2015 at 9:36 am (9 years ago)

I am in two waters between your ideas because the scandals in the sports industry really inters me and I would love to read about it. But, I feel that you’d have more to talk about on the dog rescue subject because there are a lot of animal rescue organizations that can help you in writing your blog.

2. Daniel Serrano
    September 4, 2015 at 9:34 am (9 years ago)

Great ideas! Both are very important topics in need of more coverage. For your first topic, maybe you could expand on cheating players’ viewpoints and touch on the public’s reaction to said actions. As for the second topic, I think it would be great to add how breeding needs to stop, since there are already so many dogs in need of homes. In addition, consider explaining all the pros of adopting or rescuing, cons of buying from breeders, and dismiss negative stigma that could possibly deter people from adopting/rescuing.

3. slq5019
    September 4, 2015 at 9:17 am (9 years ago)

Hey! I think the first topic sounds really interesting–sports scandals are always going on , and it would be really cool to see a young adult blogger’s take on it