Daily Implementations of Sustainability

After my last Civic Issues blog post about hydroelectric power, I would like to propose some ideas of sustainability that can be implemented in a typical person’s daily life, regardless of their involvement with hydroelectric power.   This week, I will focus on small, everyday tasks people like you and me can do to make […]

The Pinkprint: Ranked

CALLING ALL BARBS! This week for my passion blog I will be ranking songs from Nicki Minaj’s 2014 album entitled The Pinkprint. This album has some fun upbeat jams as well as some more mellow and heartfelt songs. I have been a Nicki Minaj enthusiast ever since 3rd grade when we used Minaj’s song “Starships” as our […]

The Four Seasons Ranked: Weather, not the Band

Everyone has their own opinions about weather patterns. Some people love the snow and move up north, while others choose to bask in the sunlight year-round. Many people are somewhere in between these extreme preferences and enjoy experiencing four seasons each year.   For me personally, I have always been grateful to live in a […]

H20: Just Add Water

Welcome to my first post of semester 2! The RCL blog on this website will now incorporate a Civic Issues slant, for which I will be focusing on sustainability and the environment.   This week I will be discussing water in the context of sustainability, and how we can make it work to our advantage. […]