Maria Canlas Introduction

Hello! My name is Maria and I am a junior studying broadcast journalism. My favorite pastime is blogging. I have a personal blog that started as an English 15 assignment that I enjoyed so much that I kept posting on it.

I decided to take Math 33 because I was told by my adviser this was a course made for students who do not excel at mathematics. I thought that this would be the perfect course for me to fulfill my GQ credits.

A topic that is really important to me about sustainability is campus recycling. A lot of students do not take the time to sort through their garbage and recycle the appropriate items. I think it is important for students to know how important it is to recycle what you can because once it is all added together it can make a huge difference.

This entry was posted in Introduction. Bookmark the permalink.

1 Response to Maria Canlas Introduction

1. Elizabeth D'alonzo says:

Hey Maria! I took this class for the same reason and I agree with your view on campus recycling. I’m sure if all of the students on campus took the time there would be a huge impact! Also I think its really cool that you are a blogger!