We hope to submit the final manuscript for the book Mathematics for Sustainability to Springer in a couple of weeks. There is a web site linked to the book: https://math-for-sustainability.com
Just a quick reminder:
You are always welcome to visit office hours or make appointments with me, Kaley or John regarding the quizzes (or anything else about the course).
Unfortunately, Penn State Learning is not equipped to help students with Math 33 at this time since the course is still new. So we encourage you to get help directly from us.
Don’t be shy! Come say hi!
Here is the schedule for the eighth week of class.
- Monday 3/2, 2:30 – 3:20, Class Unit 2.4 (115 Osmond)
- Monday 3/2, 4:00-5:00, Kaley Weinstein’s office hour and tech support (101 McAllister)
- Tuesday 3/3 3:30-4:30, Sara Jamshidi’s office hours, 419 McAllister
- Wednesday 3/4 2:30 – 3:20, Class – Case Study – Andrew Gutberlet (PSU Office of Physical Plant)
- Thursday 3/5, 10:30 – 12:00, John Roe’s office hours, 204 McAllister
- Friday 3/6, 2:30 – 3:20, Review of Chapter 2
Readings for classes are available at