1.4 Fabrication

BoardLogo_3

BoardLogo_2

FinalLogoFolder

To apply my Vinyl cutter logo to the real world, I chose two items of mine to stick my logos onto. The first item I chose was a red binder from Staples and the second item is my 8.18 inch in diameter skateboard that I use to skate transition. Transition is known as moving from horizontal ground to a ramp or incline to perform cool looking tricks. Transition is popular from backyard pool skateboarding and vert ramps. On my skateboard I have Spitfire Classics 55-millimeter wheels, Thunder Trucks, size 148, 8.25-inch axle, and an 8.18-inch skate deck. I decided to place my logo on my skateboard because I already have a collection of stickers started on it and I thought it would be a nice feature to apply the vinyl sticker logo as well. The end result turned out really well and I’ve gotten compliments on how the logo looks professionally done. Applying and sticking my vinyl sticker logo on the red binder turned out looking good also. Just like my skateboard, I’ve gotten compliments about the logo on the red binder. Someone even told me the logo looks professionally done and could be used as a business’s logo. To capture the photographs, I used my Apple iPhone 8 plus. The images turned out looking good.