Space Conspiracies!

There is becoming less and less coherency in this blog as time goes on.  I know I was considering going through all the planets in a series of blogs, but I realized that space conspiracies seemed like a much more interesting topic to investigate.  These conspiracies are juicy, controversial, and some are a bit eerie.

1. Nibiru – The Deadly Ghost Planet

In 1976, book writer Zecharia Sitchin published the book called “The Twelve Planet”.  This book was a rough interpretation of some discovered Sumerian text found many years ago.  Within the text, there was a rough description of a planet called Nibiru.  This mysterious planet supposedly orbited the Sun in an extremely lengthy orbit period of 3,600 years.  Originally, this planet was merely science fiction until a Nancy Lieder entered the scene.  Nancy Lieder was a woman who claimed to be able to receive messages and information from extraterrestrial beings.  With this “power”, Nancy predicted that Nibiru would bring about the end of the world by colliding with the Earth in the year 2003.  When this did not happen, she readjusted the date to 2012 and associated the event with the Mayan-predicted end of the world.  Naturally, this did not happen either.  In addition, NASA has not been able to locate any sign of evidence that this planet even existed in the first place.  However, it would be quite interesting if there was another planet lurking beyond Neptune just waiting to be discovered…

2. Saturn’s “Alien” Hexagon

The Hexagon-Shaped Storm Photographed on Saturn

In 2016, the NASA space probe Cassini was able to capture incredibly crisp images of the northern pole of Saturn.  When the images were sent back to NASA scientists, they found an oddly shaped structure.  In the pictures, scientists saw what appeared to be a giant hexagon at the top of the planet.  After a bit of analysis, NASA determined the hexagon to be a massive storm similar to the giant, red storm on Jupiter.  This storm specifically, however, has caught the eye of the public’s conspiracy theories because this storm has a very peculiar shape.  Few things in nature have recognizable shapes.  Beehives are probably the most notable naturally occurring shapes in nature, but other than beehives, hexagons are a rare occurrence.  That’s why conspiracy theorists believe Saturn’s storm to be something else.  Some believe it is a structure built by aliens for some unknown purpose, and some believe it is the gate to Hell.  Personally, I’m not sure why it makes sense that the gate to Hell would not even be on Earth, but that’s just one of the theories.

3. The Sun is a Gas Station???

Looks awfully like a UFO to me

Personally, this is one of my favorites because I love theories about alien ships and the possibility of having aliens moving throughout our solar system without us really knowing.  For many years, NASA has been continuously monitoring the Sun to check for solar flares, solar winds, and other sporadic events.  In 2012, while running a normal checkup on the Sun’s activity, NASA spotted a small silhouette near the surface of the sun.  The theory is that this was a captured image of a UFO that is siphoning off energy from the Sun to fuel the extraterrestrial ship.  While NASA later came out with a statement saying it was merely another one of the Sun’s normal characteristics, the picture captured does look suspiciously like a flying object is pulling solar plasma from the Sun.  To add to this, NASA’s explanation of the event – known as a prominence – was extremely under developed, and they admitted to not really knowing what the event was.  In my opinion, that seems like enough cause to conclude that aliens exist and were photographed taking a refueling break at the Sun.

Source List:

https://www.space.com/15551-nibiru.html

https://www.space.com/34944-saturn-hexagon-storm-awesome-cassini-video.html

https://www.space.com/36751-space-conspiracies/2.html

3 thoughts on “Space Conspiracies!

1. Like Nancy, I have also received communication from Nibiru, so I can confirm this extra planet does indeed exist. I receive communication from them on the 13th of every month, so I will make sure I share the infromation with you tomorrow.
    lol but actually, this was really entertaining and interesting to read how crazy people are! Your pictures are great! And this is overall just really well done.

2. I really like how you take a serious topic and then make it enjoyable to read about! I particularly enjoyed the hexagon gate to hell conspiracy– perhaps there are two more hexagons on separate planets to form a gate of three 6’s!

3. You should talk about the moon landing for your next conspiracy project. Have you seen the pictures of the flag blowing in the breeze? Unbelievable, there is no wind in a vacuum!