- Ultrafiltration: High performance ultrafiltration membranes: pore size, geometry and charge effects (pdf, ultrafiltration). Pres. at DPOLY short course on “Membranes for clean energy and water”, March 17, 2013
- Virus filtration: Probing virus capture during virus filtration with confocal microscopy (pdf, virus filtration). Pres. ACS Meeting, Boston, MA, August 18, 2015.
- Salinity Gradient Energy (SGE): A presentation on how electricity is generated using natural (freshwater / seawater salinity gradients) or engineered concentration differences (waste heat to create chemical gradients). “Using reverse electrodialysis and capacitive mixing to extract energy from salinity gradients (or waste heat)”. From the Clarke Prize Conference in 2014.
- AFMBR. Learn how to make an anaerobic, fluidized bed membrane bioreactor (AFMBR) using hollow fiber membranes, to treat wastewater. YouTube video on making an AFMBR. AFMBR operating.
- Link to full listing of available Logan presentations (pdf and video).