Link

Hello, my name is Richie Katzenback and I am currently a sophomore studying psychology (the business option).  I am taking this class primarily to fulfill my GN requirement but I also am interested to see the value of the course after going to the first class.  Sustainability will undoubtedly be an issue for our generation and if we can do something to help the world that would be incredible.  In terms of hobbies i like to be active, I play lacrosse, ski, and hike.  I have a house right by camelback mountain, here is their website, http://www.skicamelback.com/ . In addition I like to read and hang out with friends.

This isn’t me

To me sustainability is the whole of the sum of many interconnected parts.  Everything we do has an effect on the environment.  The planet Earth has a certain level of resilience, which is the ability to bounce back.  There are unlimited wants of people and limited resources that the world has to offer.  Therefore we have to be careful not to push the planet past its breaking point, and plan so we never have to worry about it.

One thought on “Introductory Post