Our next Workshop is scheduled for September 13, 2017
Each September Mine Safety Instructors from Penn State University’s Miner Training Program, safety and health specialists from the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), legal and industry safety professionals conduct a one-day professional development workshop for mine supervisors, competent persons, and safety professionals.
The purpose of the workshop is to enhance safety at your operation through education and training in timely topics, such as:
- Mine Hazard Training with Degraded Images
- MSHA Update and Fatality Review
- Supervisors/Contractors and MSHA Inspections
- MSHA Workplace Examinations
- MineFit: Mental and Physical Fitness in Mining
- Training Principles and Practices
There is no charge for this Workshop and lunch is provided!
Please register below by September 8, 2017.
The program is typically held from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at
POLYTECH Area School District Campus
823 Walnut Shade Road
Woodside, DE 19980
The Center is located on Rt. 13, south of Dover, DE.
Click here to get directions from your location to this facility.