Janine ePortfolio

So I have almost all the descriptions up in ePortfolio as well as the documents and my home page and about me are pretty much where I’d like them to be.

I guess my only question is about my home page and if the information I’ve presented and the way I introduce my site is pleasing and appropriate.

http://janinemistrick.weebly.com/

This entry was posted in WiP and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Janine ePortfolio

1. Matt Swatski says:

Janine, the writing and the general theme of your e-portfolio is excellent. You do a really good job tying all your works together under the conservation, ecology, and biology. The only criticism I would have is the visual presentation. Your theme is biology and ecology. I was hoping for lots of bright blues, greens, oranges, and fishes that show the vibrancy of nature. I feel that the tans, browns, and maroons kind of dull the effect. Also, I don’t understand the organization of the tabs. They seem to be haphazardly placed. I know this has been a critical post, but it really is excellent. Your writing and portrayal of yourself is spectacular, and every work is very well-tied to the theme. I think you portray yourself as professional, focused, and adventurous. You obviously love biology and this permeates your entire work.