George-Lucian Moldovan, PhD
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine
500 University Drive, Room C5758A
Hershey, PA 17033, USA
Phone Office: 717-531-3610
Phone Lab: 717-531-0003 ext 289200
Email: Click Here to Send Email
- Our annual outing at Troegs Brewery and Hershey’s Chocolate World (July 2017). We welcomed Emily Schleicher (the newest PhD student in the lab), and said goodbye to Anastasia Hale (summer undergrad student from Schreyer’s Honors College, Penn State)
- Adri Galvan, medical student in the lab, was selected for the HHMI Medical Research Fellows Program, and will spend the next year (2017-2018) doing research in Dr. Kevan Shokat‘s lab at UCSF. Congratulations Adri!
- Our new review was published in Molecular Cell: Forging Ahead through Darkness: PCNA, Still the Principal Conductor at the Replication Fork
- Congratulations Dr. Choe! Kat successfully defended her thesis on September 22, 2016. Kat is now a postdoc in the Chowdhury lab at Harvard Medical School.
- Dr. Moldovan lectured at Harvard University on October 7, 2016
- Dr. Moldovan received the Dean’s Junior Faculty Research Award on May 12, 2015