George-Lucian Moldovan, PhD
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine
500 University Drive, Room C5758A
Hershey, PA 17033, USA
Phone Office: 717-531-3610
Phone Lab: 717-531-0003 ext 289200
Email: Click Here to Send Email
- Adri Galvan, medical student in the lab, was selected for the HHMI Medical Research Fellows Program, and will spend the next year (2017-2018) doing research in Dr. Kevan Shokat‘s lab at UCSF. Congratulations Adri!
- Our new review was published in Molecular Cell: Forging Ahead through Darkness: PCNA, Still the Principal Conductor at the Replication Fork
- Congratulations Dr. Choe! Kat successfully defended her thesis on September 22, 2016. Kat is now a postdoc in the Chowdhury lab at Harvard Medical School.
- Dr. Moldovan lectured at Harvard University on October 7, 2016
- Dr. Moldovan received the Dean’s Junior Faculty Research Award on May 12, 2015