pizza pizza pizza

Did you know it would take 22.7 years to try all of the restaurants in New York City? That means you could go 22.7 years without repeating a restaurant.

On your journey to try every restaurant in NYC, I decided to provide some insight:) On this page, you can find some of my favorite places to eat in the city, with some honest reviews!

For my first post, we’re going to start off with New York pizza … DUHHH!!!

Di Fara Pizza Expands to Williamsburg

Hand-crafted to perfection, Image Source

I’m sure you’ve all heard about the famous “Brooklyn pizza”, and I’m here to tell you, yes. Yes, it truly is worth ALL of the hype.

Di Fara Pizza is known as the best pizzeria in New York City — and it stays true to its word. The wait to eat here is can be crazy (all of the time), but as thousands attest, “it is well-worth the wait”.

It was opened by Domenico De Marco, “Dom”, in 1965 after he emigrated to NYC from Italy. He has spent 53 years perfecting his skill, and each pie is handcrafted by him. At the age of 82, Dom still works in the kitchen, along with the help of his children. Di Fara Pizza is still a family owned and operated business.

The Best Photo Locations in New York City | The Whole World Is A Playground

Famous picture spot, Image Source

Brooklyn is known for their breath-taking sites… and obviously their pizza! While you’re grabbing some food, I highly recommend you take a walk to DUMBO and possibly explore the Brooklyn Bridge. During the evenings, live music fills the air as the city lights turn on. The Manhattan skyline can be seen perfectly and will make for the perfect photo-op:)

However, you can’t leave NYC without stopping for dessert first!!

Next up, we have OddFellows Ice Cream. It was founded when Mr. Kumar needed to “find a fix” for his wife’s strange pregnancy cravings. His friend, Chef Sam, was able to throw together a few containers of pretzel ice cream to help curb her cravings. Mr. Kumar’s wife loved it so much that the trio decided to share their recipes with the world!

Known for their crazy ice cream flavors, OddFellows has “concocted more than 500 wacky and weird flavors alongside reimagined and improved classics”, since they opened in 2013.

My favorite flavors are from their “Classics Collection” — I know… #basic… but trust me, their ice cream is like no other. Even the sweet cream vanilla is the creamiest and smoothest I’ve ever had!

OddFellows Ice Cream Co. in Williamsburg - Powered by Nooklyn

A cute, aesthetic, ice cream shop. Image Source

I hope you enjoyed our first insight into nyc eatzz!!