I went to Erie Presque Isle State Park for my photography project. This park has beautiful lake and diverse botany; and they also offer bicycles and fishing center for people to have fun. It is a great place for people to relax and hang out when they feel stress out. And my two time-lapses projects took place in Penn State Behrend.

Transparent Pin Drawing Paper Pin Clipart - Clip Art Library Photography Works

After finishing a busy week of school, I decided to take a break and relax at the parks around my school. I chose a sunny afternoon and took a taxi to this park.

The first thing that caught my eye was the clear water of the lake. The drooping leaves and the lake water worked together to form a beautiful natural scene. The calmness of the lake allows me to relax from the stress of school. I was excited to take the camera and find a suitable angle to record them.

To get a better view of the entire lake, I stood up on a nearby rock. I could see the ripples on the lake more clearly.
Neatly arranged trees line the paths in the park. I viewed them as I walked. From my viewpoint, I could see the path and the thick foliage from near to far, and somehow their combination came out to give me a mysterious and claustrophobic feeling. The vibrant green color also made a visual impact.

The park’s meadow is full of flowers of different colors and sizes. I saw a white flower. It had small petals and the white color made it stand out in the green grass. It stood there looking very hardy. I wanted to capture a lot of details about it including the shape and pattern through my camera.

As I continued on my journey I saw a small wooden bridge that stood in the middle of the lake. The clear sky, the plants, and the reef all seemed to accent the wooden bridge, creating a unique and idyllic landscape. It made you want to explore what was on the other side of the bridge.

The sunlight spilled onto the leaves of the trees, and the shade blocked some of it from spilling back onto the ground. The green grass with the yellow sunlight was a feast of colors.

I saw the lighthouse! The lighthouse was surrounded by trees and grass. The clouds in the sky look very clear at this time of year, and the sky looks like it has a gradient from dark blue to light blue at this angle. The sunlight was hitting the lighthouse and the grass, and everything worked together just right, so I rushed to capture the image.

Transparent Pin Drawing Paper Pin Clipart - Clip Art Library Time-Lapse projects

Sheaves of wheat swaying in the wind

Busy driveway