Nothing to See Here

What is this Place?

This is my work-related-and-yet-at-the-same-time-personal web site. I have other identities and personas — as do we all. The one you’ll find here is mhl100.

What is this Place Not?

This is not a place for advice, opinions, or information relating to my work. I would love to point you to a place where you can get that, but I am not aware of any.

Since I am bound by the terms of The Blogs at Penn State, I cannot give advice, opinions, or information that might be helpful to you in my official capacity as the Manager of Network Development Engineering or as the Service Item Owner for the Penn State Enterprise Network.

Terms

By creating a weblog, you agree that you are solely responsible for the content you create. Neither the content of your weblog, nor the links to other web sites, are screened, approved, reviewed or endorsed by the Pennsylvania State University. The text and other material on your weblogs are the opinion of the specific author and are not statements of advice, opinion, or information of the Pennsylvania State University.