Participation in the Alumni Mentoring program of the College is a valuable networking opportunity. Students often develop lasting relationships with their Mentor that have eased the process of obtaining internships and other professional opportunities. I advise all current Juniors to consider this opportunity.
Alumni Mentoring Program Invitation
This is an invitation to become part of the award-winning Penn State College of Health and Human Development Alumni Mentoring program. The mentoring program is designed to match an alumni mentor one-on-one with a student protégé. The program enables you to gain “real world” knowledge from an alumnus or alumna working in your field of interest.
- Alumni mentors volunteer their time to connect one-on-one with you to answer questions, offer guidance, and share real-world experiences.
- Expand your professional network during the kickoff event where you will meet your alumni mentor and other alumni who represent diverse career paths.
- Learn more about the alumni mentoring program.
- Undergraduate with junior standing or MHA first year graduate student.
- Must attend kick off event for your major. Please see event details for more information.
- Maintain regular communication with your alumni mentor until you graduate.
- A letter will be sent to your home address in December notifying you about your participation in the Alumni Mentoring Program.
- You are expected to contact your alumni mentor prior to the February or March kickoff event to introduce yourself.
Complete the student protégé application.
The application deadline is Friday, October 31.