Adding Controlled Courses: NUTR 360

Attention Sophomores and Freshmen needing a full or controlled nutrition class for Spring 2017. (i.e. NUTR 360)

Seats are currently available in Nutr 360, but it is controlled for students officially in the major. If you are a pre-major student (HHD status) and would like to take Nutr 360 this spring, you may do so, but must take the following steps:

  1. Make sure you’ve completed NUTR 251
  2. Download and complete the Registration Drop/Add form
  3. Obtain a signature on the form from the instructor, Lynn Parker Klees or one of the advisers, Brenda Eissenstat or Shawnee Kelly (Located in 119 Chandlee suite)
  4. Return the completed form to 110 Chandlee Lab–there is a slot at the front desk to drop the form. You will then be added within a few days time.


Leave a Reply