Reminder – NDAS Annual Brunch & Networking Event, Feb. 25th–RSVP required

Dear Nutritional Science students,

The Nutrition and Dietetics Alumni Society (NDAS) will be holding its annual brunch on Saturday, February 25 in the Ballroom A/B of the Nittany Lion Inn from 11:30 a.m-1:30 p.m.  

Prior to the brunch, there will be a Speed Networking event for students and alumni in the Alumni Lobby of the Nittany Lion Inn from 10:00-11:00 a.m. It is free to attend and open to all students.

The student price for the brunch is $10. Due to space and budget constraints, we can only allow 21 students to attend the brunch at the discounted rate of $10. So, I will take the first 21 students who contact me at klf133@psu.edu  or 814-867-4312 and let me know that they would like to attend.  If I am able to add you to the registrant list, I will then ask you to print and complete the attached RSVP form and send that, along with your $10 (either cash or check made payable to Penn State) to me at the following address:  

Kristi Stoehr
325 HHD Buiding
University Park, Pa 16802

Or you can drop it off to my office in 318 HHD Building.

Please note: If you are not one of the first 21 to RSVP, I will add you to the waitlist. Alumni usually donate money to cover the costs for students, so if we get more donations, I can notify you and add you to the registrant list. Also, if you are willing to pay the full cost ($30), then you are more than welcome to attend.

If you have any questions about the brunch, please contact me at 867-4312 or klf133@psu.edu.  
Thank you and we hope to see you there!
Best,
Kristi Stoehr
Kristi Stoehr
Assistant Director of Alumni Relations
College of Health and Human Development
The Pennsylvania State University
325 Health and Human Development Building
University Park, PA 16802