Are you thinking about a graduate degree after graduation? The Master of Professional Studies (MPS) in Nutritional Sciences is a graduate degree offered through Penn State’s World Campus and the Department of Nutritional Sciences and is 100% online. The unique focus of our high-quality MPS gives you the opportunity to learn from expert faculty who are leaders in the field and the flexibility of earning your degree while living anywhere.
Join us on Thursday, June 21, 2018- 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm EDT to learn more about the program. Click here to register!
The MPS in Nutritional Sciences is a 30-credit (24 month) program designed to help prepare you for evidence-based advanced practice. Our online program features a curriculum that emphasizes critical thinking and interactive technology to engage you in the learning process. The coursework is focused on the development of leadership skills in various nutrition practice settings including clinical, research, community, and management. Our curriculum has been developed to create a skill set that you can use to apply to your experiences and issues in the workplace. The courses are based on a student-centered, highly interactive learning model. We use diverse, innovative teaching and learning methods that consider various learning styles and will help you tailor your education to your career needs and set you apart from your peers.
Check out this short video on our Vision for the Program ! This program is a great way to:
- Enhance your preparation for entry into a dietetic internship
- Prepare for the workforce by gaining the skills employers are seeking
- Build your skill set while working in the field (full or part-time)
- This program is appropriate for students in nutrition, allied health, health-related, or science majors.
- July 15, 2018 for Fall 2018
- November 15, 2018 for Spring 2019
- April 15, 2019 for Summer 2019
- Official transcripts from each institution attended
- GPA (minimum of 3.0 on 4.0 scale)
- GRE scores
- 3 professional references
- Personal Statement
For more information and how to apply, visit our website.
Gina Pazzaglia, PhD, RDN, MPS Director & Associate Outreach Professor/Instructor, firstname.lastname@example.org
Shawnee Kelly, MS, RDN, MPS Coordinator & Senior Instructor, email@example.com