Nutritional Sciences Informational Webinar
If you are interested in Penn State’s Master of Professional Studies in Nutritional Sciences program offered online through the Department of Nutritional Sciences & Penn State World Campus, this webinar will provide you with an opportunity to get answers to any questions you may have, and also hear what the program is like.
Register for the webinar to learn about:
- The Nutritional Sciences courses and curriculum
- What to expect as a student in the online program
- Important requirements for applying to the program
- The application process and recommendations for next steps
There will be plenty of time at the end of the webinar to ask your own questions, too. So, make plans to join us! Register here.
Check out this short video on our Vision for the Program! This program is a great way to:
- Enhance your preparation for entry into a dietetic internship
- Prepare for the workforce by gaining the skills employers are seeking
- Build your skill set while working in the field (full or part-time)
- This program is appropriate for students in nutrition, allied health, health-related, or science majors.
- July 15, 2018 for Fall 2018
- November 15, 2018 for Spring 2019
- April 15, 2019 for Summer 2019
- Official transcripts from each institution attended
- GPA (minimum of 3.0 on 4.0 scale)
- GRE scores
- 3 professional references
- Personal Statement
For more information and how to apply, visit our website.
Additional Questions, please contact:
Shawnee Kelly, MS, RDN, LDN, FAND
MPS Coordinator &
Assistant Teaching Professor