Course planning information for Dietetics option students who are expecting to graduate in Summer 2020 or Fall 2020

Attention Dietetics option students!  This is related to NUTR 393: Dietetic Internship Application Development required for students in this option

If you have an anticipated graduation date of August 2020 (Summer) or December 2020 (Fall) and are enrolled in the Dietetics option, please register for NUTR 393: Dietetic Application Development in Fall 2019.  We are NOT offering this course in the Spring 2020 semester next academic year.

If you are unsure when you will be graduating, please meet with your academic advisor to discuss your situation.  She will be able to help you determine whether you need to sign up for NUTR 393 in the Fall.

If you and your adviser agree that you should take NUTR 393 in the fall, please fill out this “add form” https://www.registrar.psu.edu/student_forms/dropadd_form.cfm and send it to me at mdc15@psu.edu.  I will add you to the course once I confirm you meet the other requirements to enroll in this class.

Thanks, Dr. Coleman-Kelly