Linda K. Crandall, the founder of Crandall Corporate Dietitians (consultingrd.com), is passionate about working as a Registered Dietitian. For over 50 years, she has relished the challenge of creating world-class systems, meeting new people, building up others who have worked for her and with her, and being an entrepreneur. Her professional happiness comes from working with the best dietitians in the industry.
In honor of her dedication to the RD profession, we are pleased to announce the Linda K. Crandall scholarship program for 2020. Each year, Crandall Corporate Dietitians awards up to 15 scholarships, for $500 each, to students pursuing either a bachelor’s or master’s degree in nutrition, or a closely related field, with the eventual goal of becoming a Registered Dietitian.
Applicants must meet our eligibility requirements, complete the following application online, and submit a current resume and a copy of your unofficial transcript. Applications must be submitted online by April 1, 2020. Late or incomplete entries or entries submitted via mail or email will not be accepted. Notification of awards will be made by May 15, 2020.
TO BE ELIGIBLE, YOU MUST:
- Be a current student in Nutrition or a closely related field at an accredited university or college
- Be in good academic standing
- Be working toward a BS or MS in Nutrition
- Have a goal of becoming a Registered Dietitian
- Be a Junior, Senior, or Graduate student next Fall
- Provide answers to the application questions online at https://www.consultingrd.com/scholarships/
- Upload a resume and Unofficial Transcript
- SUBMIT ONLINE APPLICATION BY: April 1, 2020
- Late or incomplete entries will not be accepted
Notification of Award will be by May 15, 2020.
First preference is given to current Crandall employees/subcontractors, or their children, after which, the remaining scholarships are open to any student at an accredited U.S. college or university. Last year we received 150 applications. Fourteen Linda K. Scholarship were awarded.