Mallory Joseph, the Experiential Marketing Coordinator for the American Dairy Association Northeast (ADANE), is looking for an on-site volunteer to help at our upcoming Pennsylvania Association of School Nurses and Practitioners Education Conference in State College!
- Date: March 27th, 2020
- Location: Penn Stater Conference Center
- Time On-Site: Approx. 4:30pm – 8:30pm
- Duties: Volunteers will be helping Mallory Joseph and a coworker run the ADANE table at the conference. They will help with set up, answering dairy-related questions, handing out giveaways, tear down, and other needed on-site logistics.
- Working at a Health Professional Event is a great chance for eager individuals to gain experience in event management, communications, and of course nutrition education!
- It is also a great chance to team up with your local dairy association (we proudly represent over 10,000 dairy farm families in the northeast)!
If you are interested, e-mail Mallory Joseph at email@example.com.