My Story

Hello and welcome to my passion blog. I have a lot of posts from the last semester that are all centered around the world of cryptocurrency and a few other investments. I am going to continue that blog but with a wider range of investment opportunities. I want to include what I am currently doing as well as the returns or losses that I get. I want to take this post to introduce myself and to explain why a nineteen year would take any interest in this topic.

In short, I have been an entrepreneur since I was thirteen years old. I have had a lot of success and even failed along the way. In 2013 I started an eCommerce company with twenty dollars that my grandmother gave me for my birthday. Since then I have operated in a lot of different areas. However, before I begin, I would like to point out that my telling of this story is in no way an outlet to brag or boast. First and foremost, this experience has changed my life. I am beyond grateful for this good fortune and the experience is absolutely what I cherish the most.

As I said I have operated in a lot of areas. I started in ecommerce and to date I have become a best seller on Etsy, Amazon, and eBay. I have created multiple sites that have top selling products with over ten thousand sales in the past year. I have become very good at google advertising and have been consulted by a few companies to improve their ads. Some people I have met in eCommerce include Quincy Wilson of the Indianapolis Colts as well as James Hetfield who is the lead singer of Metallica. I also invested in cryptocurrency in early 2015. I was able to capitalize on one of the greatest investments in history which is my prized accomplishment in this field. To this date I have produced returns that rank me above many of the world’s top investors. In a single day in late 2017 an asset that I bet everything on changed my life. I continue to trade cryptocurrency as well as day trading stocks.

My most recent venture was a software that I developed to aid in eCommerce shipping. It was an interface that linked sellers with suppliers to decrease costs and increase efficiency. I am currently in the process of selling the rights to the software to a company that I cannot disclose. I want to point out that although I have had a lot of success, I have failed many times and in the early days I was in a worse financial situation than any thirteen-year-old should be.

Many may ask why a young kid would want to do these types of things. To be honest, I do not know why. I think it is because I hate stagnation. It was not because I was originally money crazed or anything. I just hate the idea of stunted growth. I wanted to advance myself and learn. For generations my family has done their best to grow. My grandparents bent metal, my parents were barely able to go to college, so what type of person would I be to not want more. I absolutely admire my family for their ability to provide a better life for their succeeding generation. Therefore, I think it to be my purpose to do the same. Undoubtedly, I will achieve this goal of growth and advancement, or I will die trying.

One thought on “My Story”