The Executive Board

President: Christina Sartalis

“Hi! I’m Christina Sartalis and I’m the President of Penn State’s OCF. I’ve been in OCF since my freshman year and before I became president, I served as the secretary. I’m a junior Marketing major and I’m also getting minors in Spanish and Psychology. OCF is my favorite thing about studying at PSU because of all the wonderful friends and experiences it has given me!”

Vice President: Alex Listvinsky

“Hello! I’m Alex Listvinsky, the Vice President of the Penn State Orthodox Christian Fellowship. I’m a junior IST major and a Jewish Studies minor. My duties include running meetings in the absence of the president and aiding in the planning of OCF events. I also serve as the Webmaster of this site. I’ve been attending OCF since I was a freshman, and have always appreciated the way it has helped me remain connected to the Orthodox Church, and even gave me an opportunity to make a pilgrimage to Jerusalem in Spring of 2018.”

Secretary: Hannah Oleynik

“Hi! I’m Hannah Oleynik and I’m OCF’s secretary! I’m a sophomore majoring in Political Science and Labor and Employment Relations, and I plan to minor in French. My duties as secretary include sending weekly emails, taking attendance, and creating events in our GroupMe. I love OCF for all the wonderful people I get to meet, and I’m so excited for the year ahead!”

Treasurer: Joseph Korba

“”

Service Chair: Charissa Skoutelas

Hi! I’m Charissa Skoutelas and the current Service Chair of Penn State’s OCF. I am a junior majoring in Classics & Ancient Mediterranean Studies and Global & International Studies and minoring in Ancient Greek, Religious Studies, and Geography. Along with playing in the Pride of the Lions Pep Band, I find myself happiest at OCF, where I can not only spend time with some of the best people I know but also pursue my intellectual and spiritual interests. I look forward to many more enriching experiences as a part of this great organization!

Chaplain: Dn. Alexander Cadman

cadman-alexander-cropped-square

“Greetings! I’m a 1999 graduate of Penn State and a 2004 graduate of St. Vladimir’s Seminary. I’ve been involved in campus ministry since graduating from St. Vladimir’s when I moved to Chicago to establish a campus preaching ministry under the direction of the late Archbishop Job (Osacky). He ordained me to the diaconate a year later. In 2008, I became the Chaplain of our Penn State OCF and serve as the Director of Ministries for our chapter’s sponsoring church, Holy Trinity in downtown State College. I live in nearby Bellefonte with my wife, Matushka Jennifer, and three children, Josiah (12), Rebekah (9), and Zachariah (7). Since 2011, I’ve been serving as the Orthodox Church in America’s representative on the Board of Directors for the North American Orthodox Christian Fellowship.”