PAS#6 Kristen Stewart

kristen-stewart-2014-pictures-6

I know that everyone has a particular dis-liking or an indifferent attitude toward this particular actress, especially since her rise to stardom was her leading role as Isabella “Bella” Swan in the Twilight Saga franchise. As a Twi-Hard I was obviously obsessed with her and her co-star, Robert Pattinson, playing my favorite fictional couple.  I loved them even more when they were going out fro real. But, since the franchise has ended my obsession has gone from a 20 down to like a 5. I still love re-reading the novels and re-watching the movies. They will always be a part of me. Sadly when I heard that she cheated on my ex (Robert Pattinson lol) I was confused and hurt  because I only approved of her being with him because it just felt right. Look at me sounding as if I really know these people lol. Well I feel like I do since I’ve followed their careers for like 6 years of my life lol. Anyway, I became indifferent toward their relationship since the franchise has been over but I hop they can work things out. I mean we are flesh and blood so making mistakes is going to happen. I still think that she is a very talented actor and she offers a lot to the roles that she plays, despite people’s opinions of her lack of facial expressions and serious demeanor. Since the Twilight Saga are the only movies that I really liked her in I will talk about those films lol.

twilight-saga-poster

The Twilight Saga: I read the books the summer before the first film was suppose to come out and i was was excited. I looked up the cast when I started the first book and I automatically could not imagine the characters in any other way. I instantly fell in love with them. Kristen was the perfect Bell in my eyes because she just had the look about her that screamed Bella, and anyone who has read the books and agrees with me knows what I am talking about. As each film came out you can see her grow as an actor just as Bella developed into who she really was. Despite a lot of criticism that the entire franchise often got I commend them to being dedicated to it all the way through and portrayed the books in the way that would make the fans happy and anyone who has followed all five films (pre and post production) you can tell that the little details mattered to everyone involved. In Breaking Dawn pt 1 & 2 I was the most impressed with Kristen because she brought Bella as a vampire to life in such a way that it was more than what I was expecting because Breaking Dawn is the crux of the entire series and has a lot of detail and the most complex to bring to the screen. I really wish that Stephenie Meyer would continue to write about these characters because I would love to see Kirsten, and the entire cast come together again. But, even great things have to come to an end and I am very satisfied with the outcome. I did see Kirsten in Snow White and the Huntsman and I will honestly say that she did a very good job in it and it was nice to see her in something like that. I did see The Messengers, which she starred in before Twilight came out and I liked that one as well. That’s all I really have to say about this actress so tune in for next week!

4 thoughts on “PAS#6 Kristen Stewart

1. Krzysztof Bozentka

I actually liked Kristin Stewart for a while. Many people think she is boring, I just think that is her kind of style with acting. I saw the first Twilight movie, and some other movie she was in. I changed my opinion after I heard about her cheating on Robert, first off it is wrong and I agree with you saying them as a couple just seemed to be right.

2. Kaleb Bogale

I love how you re-read your favorite books! I do the same (Except not Twilight — sorry!). I never saw Kristin Stewart in any movies other than Twilight but I’m sure she is great and received criticism just because some people hate on Twilight!

3. Mike Good

I’m one of those people who gives the saga a lot of criticism without actually having watched the films or read the books. I think I might do both over this summer though, but it might be very difficult for me to judge them from an unbiased perspective.

4. Kenny Hall

I agree with your unpopular opinion that Stewart was great for the part. And yes, I have seen all of the movies, though not entirely by choice.

Personally, I like it when authors end their series strong. If they were to continue writing about them forever, we would eventually lose our interest, and the appeal of the entire story might decline.

Interesting post, glad there’s someone else out there who didn’t think she was terrible. That pout, though…haha