Welcome Back My Fashionistas!

Hey ya’ll! Welcome back to my spring semester fashion blog! These semester blogs will be dedicated to some more tips and tricks, fashion DIYs, how to shop on a budget, pulling off a cheaper version of your favorite high-end fashion brands and so much more! As you all know from my first few blog posts from the first semester, one of the greatest love in my life is fashion. It gets me excited to talk as much as I want about what inspires me and gets me dreaming about for literally hours! I hope you’re ready for another semester full of fashion trends and ideas because I know I am! 

Image result for excited gifs

For my first blog post, I want to talk about my latest wardrobe additions! Over the holiday break, I received two great items that I ended up falling in love with and decided to tell you all about them in the hope that you’ll love them just as much as I do to add them to your wardrobe as well. 

1st Item: Black and White Plaid Pants 

Now, when I first walked into Forever 21 and picked up a pair of plaid pants, I was a bit hesitant. I knew plaid pants used to be a popular go-to fashion item in the early 1950s and made a huge come back in 2018, but I wasn’t sure if I was ever going to accept this specific fashion choice… However, my new found love for plaid pants kind of surprised me. After trying on a pair of black and white plaid pants in the cluttered Forever 21 fitting rooms, I instantly fell in love! Wearing them gives you that french, retro, and chic vibe that you just can’t resist. Some rock these beautifully designed pants with sneakers, heels, or go the more formal way and pair it with flats. The one thing I love about these pants is that they come in more than one style. You can either have dressy, for the office, with pockets, with zippers, and even some come with biker chains! You can say what you want but I’m loving this fashion trend and everything it has to offer!

Image result for black and white plaid pants         Image result for black and white plaid pants

2nd Item: Yellow Fuzzy Crocs 

I just want to start off by saying.. Who doesn’t love crocs?! Crocs are honestly the most comfortable and fashionable shoes that can be worn by the whole family. Crocs have been around nearly the same amount of time as me. They came out in 2002 and has been a hit since then. They’re worn from all ages. Starting from an infant to a toddler, to a teen, an adult and believe it or not, the elderly wear them too. My grandma loves hers! Over the holiday break, my sister had bought me the winter edition crocs that recently came out with the fur on the inside. When I tell you I fell in love… I FELL IN LOVE! Not only are crocs super comfortable to wear around the house or to school in the spring and summertime, but now I can enjoy wearing them in the winter without having to worry about my feet getting too cold! These cozy fleece-lined shoes are a major must-have!

Image result for fuzzy yellow crocs      Image result for fuzzy yellow crocs

2 thoughts on “Welcome Back My Fashionistas!

1. I certainly need to pick up a fuzzy pair of crocs! Maybe not in yellow, though. I love my classic clog and have always been hesitant about how the lining will hold up to having my feet all up in them. As for the plaid pants, I am so excited about this trend! I love seeing fashion updates. Great blog!