Snack for the best!

Good morning, everybody. I believe everybody has been power through the roughest midterm week, as a little treat, allow me to bring up a few hunger-fulfilling snacks in between studies and post-exam.

1. Shrimp Chips – I can’t speak more about them! There are various choices at the grocery store behind the Hibachi Express/Mr. Wish, but remember, if there are Chinese/Korean characters on them, it’s a grantee soul shocking snack! Yes, yes, yes… I know what you thinking, is there any difference then regular chips? ABSOLUTELY! Different from the thin, crispy texture of potato and corn chips, shrimp chips own a texture much crunchier due to their thickness! Although they look bigger than any other chips, melting is their specialty. Exposing its full flavor, you can taste the flushing serge, vivacious shrimp, and slow-witted fishes, they create turbulences to impress all your taste buds. But weirdly, none of the flavors reacts to stick out or overwhelm, a perfect balance.                                                                    Homemade Green Tea Mochi is soft, chewy, and sweet with delicious matcha flavor and beautiful green color. This classic Japanese treat is really easy to make at home and better than that of your favorite restaurant! Plus you can customize the filling with red bean paste, strawberry, or ice cream. #GreenTeaMochi #MatchaMochi
    2. Mochi – Many of you have your favorite flavor, but for y’all who never had a chance for such a blessing, a matcha can never go wrong. A good mochi requires thin but chewy skin with the right amount of filling that won’t be oversweet or lack of sweetness, while the entire mochi doesn’t taste dry in any way. With all these strict restrictions, the final determination will be based on its sticky instead of chewy, no one should risk their life of suffocation for a mochi. If your mochi successfully passes all these examinations, then please enjoy it with a cup of hot tea or coffee! Not only does a sip of a hot beverage brush off all your aftertaste, and prepare you for the next bite, but also balances out the sweetness for good.                                              how to make chocolate covered strawberries - Simmons Venswithe
    3. Strawberry dip chocolate – I have received two different extreme sides of comments towards this snack, either you would love it with every ounce of your soul, or you hate it with an equal amount of passion. Personally, I find them a mind-blowing matching combo for an afternoon tea snack or movie complement. The tiny bit of sourness from strawberry carries out every aspect of sweetness and warmth of chocolate out, and when you bite in, a juicy after taste of strawberry quickly follows. BUUUUUT, please don’t make a big mess with this, chocolate may get all over the table or your shirt (don’t ask why I know). Please be aware!