Do you have questions about the Paterno Fellows Program, but don’t know where to turn for answers? PFP Coaches are now on duty! Coaches are current PFs who are here to share their experiences, insights, and recommendations with you.
Contact a Coach if you are looking for more info about:
- Examples of service and leadership you performed
- Resources you used for studying, getting internships, getting involved in research, etc.
- Experiences you had while studying abroad
- Experiences you had on internships
- What you considered when choosing research opportunities, study abroad, etc.
- Things you wish you had known as a first-year student that would have made your experience even better
Contact the PF Assistant regarding:
- What will be accepted for PFP requirements
- Honors credit counts
Contact your Adviser regarding:
- Course selection
- Graduation requirements in the major
Contact Faculty regarding:
- Thesis requirements
- Questions about the professional field of the disciplines you are studying
Brendan Bernicker, ’19 Philosophy, Political Science, IUG MA Political Science
Ciara Henschke, ’19 French and Psychology
Jack Shean, ’19 History
Anelia Slavoff, ’20 History
Cory Steinle, ’20 Labor and Employment Relations, Communication Arts and Sciences
Evan Toomey, ’20 Economics
Daniel Zahn, ’20 English, Philosophy, Communication Arts and Sciences