Op-Ed: Wow, I really just fucking killed Bowser

Reported by Ryan Hatfield |
Hail Mary, Full of Grace, The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed are the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.
Dear God, no matter how many times I wash my hands, the dirt just won’t come off. No matter how much I pray, my mind’s eye only takes me back to that horrible moment. The moment when I jumped over Bowser’s head, activating the lever, dropping the poor beast into a pit of lava.
I just smashed my Super Nintendo Classic into a million pieces. Violence begets violence. What good am I if I kill a creature of such royalty in the eyes of the Lord? My mom’s going to be so pissed off at me.
His arms fluttered as he sank deeper into the fiery pit, a cry for help. I don’t know what came over me. The lever looked so appealing on the edge of the screen, flirting with me, like Satan. I fucking killed Bowser. His blood is on my hands. All the kisses from Princess Toadstool mean fucking nothing to me. How can I love when I took the chance for love from another living creature. Jesus Christ have mercy on my wretched soul.