It’s raining cats and dogs! Veterinary hospital plane explodes midair

Reported by Zoe Kehs |
DAVENPORT, Iowa- Residents of Davenport were stunned to wake up to cats and dogs falling from the sky, with a ball of fire in the background. Dave’s Veterinary Hospital was forced to relocate all 98 of their animals after foreclosure of their location in a nearby town. During the flight, an angry Chihuahua began picking fights with a few of the nearby cats, causing a fight so violent that the plane burst into flames.
“I’ve always heard the phrase ‘it’s raining cats and dogs,’” states Linda Marsh, nearby witness. “I was always baffled why people use such a phrase. Now, I get it!”’
Residents of Davenport claim that the plane exploding in the sky was the most exciting thing to happen in that town, or rather, in Iowa, in history. Unfortunately, those who made these comments were unaware of the tragic reason for the explosion before saying how exciting it was.
It was a good thing that each animal was safely equipped with a parachute before the flight began. All safely landed in a cornfield and were found before being transferred (by car) to their new location.