Racists beware! This small town’s local government just voted to condemn white supremacy

Dyersville Town Hall - or should we say 'Appomattox Court House 2'?
Reported by Tom Sarabok |
DYERSVILLE, Iowa — Uh oh! Looks like all those racists are going bye-bye. This town just said a big N-O to racism!
In a major win for all us “woke folk,” the elected leaders of Dyersville, Iowa, took a stand against hate by voting 6 to 1 to condemn white supremacy at a town council meeting this past Monday. Looks like the racist now-former residents of D-ville will have to pack their bags, because their time leaving a stain on this kind-hearted town is over.
It seems this resolution has already started to take effect with local bigots seeming to give up their bad paths to turn over a new leaf. Frank Hertz, a one-time leader of the local Dyersville Klan, spoke about this new wave of heroism’s impact on his lifestyle.
“Now that the town council has decided to step up and openly condemn white supremacy, I finally understand that people with different appearances and cultures than me are not bad at all. Hallelujah, I finally get to hang up the hood and respect the rights of others. Thanks Dyersville!” Hertz told Phroth in jubilation.
Not everyone in the town is so happy or quick to change their minds on race, though. It seems a few sticks in the mud refuse to respect the law! One being Don Lewis, a local carpenter.
“The town condemning racism is frankly un-American and I won’t stand for it! What’s next, ending homophobia and sexism? Don’t they know that’s everything American culture was built on? I can’t believe that I will be legally obligated to go elsewhere,” Lewis expelled to Phroth, not realizing his statements were ironically true.
The one vote opposing this extremely valuable and world changing measure came from Sparky Smith, the town’s German Shepherd mascot, who was once a police dog and was elected to town council as a show of playful good will.
With such bold, progressive action taking place in Dyersville, one can only wonder how the reverberations of this monumental legislative action will be felt for years to come. For all of us Americans out there, let us salute you!