Last blog in Braunschweig

It still hasn't really hit me yet, but tomorrow is my last day in Braunschweig. This trip has exceeded all of my expectations, and I am truly grateful I had this opportunity to travel abroad with PIRE. Yesterday I ran my last participant for my study, which brought me...

read more

Great week

This last week has been the peak of my trip here so far. I should first mention though that I have exhausted all of the participants I have originally gathered, so I have been trying real hard to recruit more people. It is actually not as easy as I thought. I've...

read more

Three weeks left in Germany

These past two weeks have been quite eventful in Braunschweig. I had a friend visit me last week on Saturday evening into Sunday, Dr. Jackson visited for a few days, and last Wednesday was Christian's last day of stay here in Braunschweig. In addition, I've run around...

read more

First month in Germany

It is difficult to believe, but I am now roughly halfway done with my stay in Germany. My data collecting continues to run smoothly, though I run in to a small scheduling issue, as I was scheduling participants on the lab calendar with times that correspond to the...

read more

Onto the third week…

Today is now the middle of the third week of me being in Germany. I am now at the point where I have run a coupe of participants for my project, and I have a few more to run before this week ends. So far the data collecting process has run very smoothly. The...

read more

First week in Braunschweig

Today marks the first week (plus a day) I've been in Braunschweig, and it is pretty unreal to think I've been 4000 miles away from home for 8 days now. I arrived in Braunschweig last Tuesday after a long trip on planes and trains. I've never traveled alone, so it was...

read more