My research areas include political behavior (particularly voter turnout), public opinion, social and education policy, political polarization, and the politics of family, gender, and reproduction.
I have been fortunate to have secured grants that provide support for graduate and undergraduate research assistants. Project alumni include:
- Julie Pacheco, currently Associate Professor at the University of Iowa
- Lee Hannah, currently Assistant Professor at Wright State University
- Christopher Ojeda, currently Assistant Professor at the University of Tennessee
- Angel Toledo-Lopez, Vice Chancellor at Universidad del Este (Puerto Rico)
- Nancy Wiefek, Research Director, National Center for Employee Ownership
Click here for my Google scholar profile